LED engine lights

Toying with the idea of getting green LED lights for the engine area and such...just to add a little custom look. Any recommendations on the lights? I know H-D sells some, but are there any better ones versus another? Also, how long do you think I can leave the LED lights on while I am parked without draining the battery? I know LED lights draw only a little, but have no experience on bike lights. Thanks!

LED lighting source

Toying with the idea of getting green LED lights for the engine area and such...just to add a little custom look. Any recommendations on the lights? I know H-D sells some, but are there any better ones versus another? Also, how long do you think I can leave the LED lights on while I am parked without draining the battery? I know LED lights draw only a little, but have no experience on bike lights. Thanks!

Custom Dynamics is a good source. Most, if not all, of their LED lighting carrys a lifetime warranty. I've had one replacement under warranty in ten years. They are $$$, but good products and warranty are well worth it;

I can't answer the "draining the battery" question - never leave them on that long!

www.customdynamics.com

Custom Dynamics is a good source. Most, if not all, of their LED lighting carrys a lifetime warranty. I've had one replacement under warranty in ten years. They are $$$, but good products and warranty are well worth it;

I can't answer the "draining the battery" question - never leave them on that long!

www.customdynamics.com

I thought about leaving them on for 2-3 hours while parked for dinner or a few cold beers...I’m thinking I’m good for at least 5-6 hours parked time, but not sure.

www.customdynamics.com

Wally, I agree wirh Robert! Custom Dynamics is where I would get them from... they stand behind their stuff really well. Had an issue with one of their MiniBeast air horns. They replaced it no charge.

I have bought several Custom dynamics products and always satisfied. I have gone cheap a few times with auto store leds and they generally don't last long. The Custom Dynamic leds just seem to be better quality.

www.customdynamics.com

I will second Custome Dynamics. Just did my whole bike, good product good peeps.

Leding your trike

I have had very good luck with Joe Florida light kits for trikes. Single and multi color kits.

Presently running Proseries trike 243 Multi color Led Kit.

Attachments

• 3767 (2).jpeg
    3767 (2).jpeg
    284.3 KB · Views: 192
I have used Joe Florida's light kits on a couple of previous owned touring bikes and was well satisfied with product and pricing.

Did my whole bike with Custom Dynamics. Great product and great people to talk to.

I have left mine on for hours, no issues.

I bought a used TriGlide and had some old parts from my totaled TG transferred over. When I picked up the bike, the tech showed me the engine lights. I said I didn't have any engine lights on my old bike. He said I have them now = no charge for them or the labor. Guess he didn't want to take the time to take them off. Don't know when or if I'll ever use them. :D :D

I can controlled them from my cell phone. All kind of patterns and colors. :clapping:

Do you use the smartphone app to control the lights?

I've been looking at the both Custom Dynamics and XKchrome. One thing I like about XKchrome is that there are multiple plugs in the layout, allowing for easier removal of body parts for repair/maintenance. they also have multiple zones. I don't think that Custom Dynamics has multiple zones. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Back