Legend Revo A Shocks

I had Legend shocks on my Freewheeler and was very pleased with them. Just bought a pair for my 2017 Tri Glide and am advised by Legend that their lift product is incompatible with the 2017 trike. Does anyone know of a lift product that is compatible with the Legend Revo A? Thank you for your responses.

I had Legend shocks on my Freewheeler and was very pleased with them. Just bought a pair for my 2017 Tri Glide and am advised by Legend that their lift product is incompatible with the 2017 trike. Does anyone know of a lift product that is compatible with the Legend Revo A? Thank you for your responses.

Check with tglidestuff they make several lift kits.

I put a DK Custom lift kit on my 2017 last Sept. with no problems.

Sorry, that doesn't answer your question. My mistake.

The Convertible Comfort Lift™ is specifically designed to work with your 2017 Tri-Glide and your Revo A shocks. You can see it HERE.

Kevin

Back