Lehman Tramp Steering Stabilizer

I am in need of a new steering Damper for my C50 Tramp. Lehman doesn't list it anymore.All I can find in looking after market are to short. Not enough travel. Mine has lost most of the resistance.

any suggestions?

Dont buy the Daytona kit off eBay

at $159 bucks i did

not happy at all, too little resistance from a 7 ? point adjustable unit

Next up a stabilizer from a vw for a fourth of the price. My experience;)

I am in need of a new steering Damper for my C50 Tramp. Lehman doesn't list it anymore.All I can find in looking after market are to short. Not enough travel. Mine has lost most of the resistance.

any suggestions?

Proud Texan, I have one complete kit left. Probably the last one in the world. I can't remember what it cost me, I have to look it up. If you only need the damper, I might also have that too. I can (could) get rebuild kits for the damper too. At least I have in the past.

Proud Texan, I have one complete kit left. Probably the last one in the world. I can't remember what it cost me, I have to look it up. If you only need the damper, I might also have that too. I can (could) get rebuild kits for the damper too. At least I have in the past.

I think I could get by with just the Damper. I sent a PM earlier.

Always wanting to learn something new:

Did the C50 come with a steering damper or was it added when converted to a trike?

Wondering why some bikes/trikes do not have dampers?

Is one really needed on any bike/trike?

Thanks

The C-50 had the stabilizer as an option in 2006, years after the initial release. The C-90 offered it as part of the conversion. :Shrug:

I bought My C50 Tramp new, already converted from Family Power Sports in San Angelo,Texas. At the time It only had a Windshield. When I put the Batwing Fairing on,it recommended A steering Damper. Cant even remember where I got it. FPS probably. It has been on about 8 years. Adjustment on end will not turn without pliers.

In need of a C90 Jackal dampner

I have a C90 trike conversion with a Leyman Jackal kit. I believe the dampner is bad. I have found several replacement dampner, but the longest one is just over 13 inches long. I need one about 14.5 like what comes with the kit. The replacement I got works, but reduces my turning radius. Anyone happen to know where to find a proper size replacement? Thanks for any help.

Mike

I have a C90 trike conversion with a Leyman Jackal kit. I believe the dampner is bad. I have found several replacement dampner, but the longest one is just over 13 inches long. I need one about 14.5 like what comes with the kit. The replacement I got works, but reduces my turning radius. Anyone happen to know where to find a proper size replacement? Thanks for any help.

Mike

https://www.shindypro.com/ss.html

Back