Let's talk tires.

What is the general consensus? Is BT 45 run in reverse still the way to go? I did on my VTX and was very pleased with it. 25,000 miles and was still looking good when I sold it.. Have not heard good things about the Avon trike tire. I have been told that Goldwing if famous for eating up front tires. Buddy of mine went through them quickly. Tthe Michelin Piolet Active that I have now is pure JUNK!

I'm running the BT45 but I think its been replaced by something else now.BT50 or something like that.If your buddy is trying to run regular front tires yes they don't last long.

I'm running the BT45 but I think its been replaced by something else now.BT50 or something like that.If your buddy is trying to run regular front tires yes they don't last long.

thank you. that kinda of info is why I asked. Haven't bought a front tire in 6 years.

BT45 replacement is BT46. Impressed with this tire. 2500 miles and no noise or vibration and no sign of irregular wear. :wave4:

BT45 replacement is BT46. Impressed with this tire. 2500 miles and no noise or vibration and no sign of irregular wear. :wave4:

That's the info I looking for. I assumed that after 7 years there should be a replacement. Just have not heard anyone talking about it. I'll have to research. thank you. Someone else said it was BT50.

Back