License Plate Frame

Does anyone know of a license plate frame that will fit the TG? The naked plate just looks like sh** on such a classy piece of machinery.

Believe it or not, went to Autozone and bought a plain chrome frame. Fits well, looks good and only 7 0r 8 bucks if I remember. I tried one from Harley and it wouldnt fit. Go figure.

Ride free.

Kind of hard to see, but this frame is skulls. Son bought it for me when I had the '92 Springer. Has been on 5 Harleys.

Like Big Bill, I also went with a plain AutoZone chrome frame. I fed the mount bolts from underneath the bracket and out through the license plate and frame, then used acorn nuts on the bolts so that it had a bit of a cleaner appearance (rather than seeing bolt heads).

Mufflers_02.jpg

(click on image for full-size view)

I also looked for something that looked right. Made 4 or 5 of these, some on here have them. Just allot of trouble and expense to make anymore.
See if you can find a local waterjet or lazer shop to cut you up something.
Dennis

I also looked for something that looked right. Made 4 or 5 of these, some on here have them. Just allot of trouble and expense to make anymore.
See if you can find a local waterjet or lazer shop to cut you up something.
Dennis

Looks good, but I'm glad you don't have anymore. I'd be afraid I'd have to locate some cash.

I bought a Kuryakn curved plate frame. I believe it was part # 3157. Looks good. Wish I had waited as it is now available in gloss black.

doug

Kuryakyn Lighted License Plate FrameKuryakyn Lighted License Plate Frame
Does anyone know of a license plate frame that will fit the TG? The naked plate just looks like sh** on such a classy piece of machinery.

Works as stop lite and turn sig, is led but pricy at $49. I like all the light I can get since Phat Bottom Girl got re ended. Ray

I bought a USMC frame from a military surplus store. If you were in the military, try one of those stores. Unless you want a Harley frame so people will know it's a Harley. :D

Back