Looking for suggestions for a trike cover

I know you are looking for other suggestion but I use the harley cover and have no problem with it. Not sure why it is a problem for others. I like the vents on it and the snap strap that goes under the bike plus the draw cords on the front and back. Mine stores in a small soft luggage pack that I carry on the top of the tour pack when traveling otherwise its in the trunk. The trick is how you fold it up. To fold mine, I start with mine on the bike, then I take the front of the cover and lay it on the windshield, basically folding it halfway between the seat and the tire. Then I fold it on over to the seat. Starting in the back, i basically do the same thing with the rear of the cover ending on top of the front half laying on the seat. Then fold one side of the cover up on the seat, then the other side up. From there you can keep folding to fit where you will keep it and throw a bungee around it.

The trick is remember how it was positioned on the seat, then you just reverse to put it on.

Maybe this will help......

I have the same cover and so far no issues.

I ordered a CoverMax cover from Amazon. Fits my 2016 Trr-Glide perfectly. Has vents and a soft inside. Doesn't have an antenna hole so i just take the antenna off and lay it on the seat. I only cover in the winter for storage and sometimes if i'm traveling and it's going to rain while it's parked. I don't mind taking the antenna off once in a while.

Looks like the one I have. It has Velcro at end of zipper that needs to be sewn shut or snap installed, Zipper does not stay closed due to the elastic tension being tight. Otherwise a good buy. JMO

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Daddy Lew
Back