Looking for the best cover

Back to the original post/question. I don't think that there is a "best cover". Covers range in price from about $30 (1/2 cover) to $250 full trike cover. None of them will keep a trike completely dry or protect it completely from the elements. All will discourage people (kids and drunks) from crawling on your trike and playing with the controls.

Covers range in price based more on the perception of quality and brand name recognition more than on the utility of the product. I use inexpensive, light-weight (compact) 1/2 covers in the $30 to $40 price range.

I'm looking for the half cover...any suggestions?

I have the full size dust cover but try covering the trike when it's windy:no:

Barbara

Tour King has a very compact 1/2 cover at about $40. there are others that are similar offered by several on line retailers. My suggestion is to order the 1/2 coiver when you are ordering something else...

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvester

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvester
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png