Lost Friend: FLTR2008TRIKE is MISSING!

Jul 28, 2023
Atlanta
Sorry Randy for busting in your forum but Tom FLTR2008TRIKE is missing and he posted a lot on TT. Tom hasn't been heard from or seen since May 18th, 2022.

His phone number is now owned by someone else, he doesn't reply to email. His last post on other forums are of the same timeline. He was to fly to Germany to meet someone on May 18th, 2022.

If you know Tom or know any of his friends in Conway SC (near Myrtle Beach) please let me know. He is a good friend that has just vanished. I have his address if anyone lives in that area that can do a wellness check. At this time, we do not want to bother the local authorities. No joy on checking the obituaries.

We fear the worst. If you have any information, please send me an email. My address is my username followed by gmail.

Thanks for any assistance.

-W

Sorry Randy for busting in your forum but Tom FLTR2008TRIKE is missing and he posted a lot on TT. Tom hasn't been heard from or seen since May 18th, 2022.

His phone number is now owned by someone else, he doesn't reply to email. His last post on other forums are of the same timeline. He was to fly to Germany to meet someone on May 18th, 2022.

If you know Tom or know any of his friends in Conway SC (near Myrtle Beach) please let me know. He is a good friend that has just vanished. I have his address if anyone lives in that area that can do a wellness check. At this time, we do not want to bother the local authorities. No joy on checking the obituaries.

We fear the worst. If you have any information, please send me an email. My address is my username followed by gmail.

Thanks for any assistance.

-W

I wish you a success on your search 👍.His last activity on this form was 4-27-22….

May 18, 2022... over a year ago... the local authorites should have been notified a long time ago. Just saying.

Who is to say they have not, we don't know. I can contact his parents but they are almost 90. If something has happened to him, the last thing we want to do it dig up bad memories.

We have contacted a retired Detective in the area, he is going to go by his house and do a check. I believe one of his relatives are living in his house because it is still in his name.

-W

Who is to say they have not, we don't know. I can contact his parents but they are almost 90. If something has happened to him, the last thing we want to do it dig up bad memories.

We have contacted a retired Detective in the area, he is going to go by his house and do a check. I believe one of his relatives are living in his house because it is still in his name.

-W

Dave, please keep us in the loop. It's good to hear from you.

Dave glad to see you are on here. If I can get a Full Name and date of birth I could see what I can find out Trike was still running great when I sold it. Your tune worked great I had 62k on her.

Ted

Missing Friend

Dave, since you have a retired detective going by your missing friends last known address I am not going to go by there. I don't want to bother the current residents with multiple people stopping by asking questions. Let me know if you still want me to go by there.

Gary

Dave, since you have a retired detective going by your missing friends last known address I am not going to go by there. I don't want to bother the current residents with multiple people stopping by asking questions. Let me know if you still want me to go by there.

Gary

Smart move....Too many people asking questions tends to get the neighbors starting rumors..

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drew73

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drew73
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png