Lottery

Sully

Trike Talk Executive Chef
Mar 23, 2014
Kennesaw, Ga.
Who's Playing Mega and Powerball Lottery.....:Shrug:

I'm Playing and Winning a Few Dollars just enough to Play Again....:laugh:

Are You Winning....:Shrug:

I'm Thinking If You Win, What Are You Going To Do With All That Money..:Shrug: That Will Be A Real Burden.....

Good Luck and If You Win, Remember Me......:laugh:

Who's Playing Mega and Powerball Lottery.....:Shrug:

I'm Playing and Winning a Few Dollars just enough to Play Again....:laugh:

Are You Winning....:Shrug:

I'm Thinking If You Win, What Are You Going To Do With All That Money..:Shrug: That Will Be A Real Burden.....

Good Luck and If You Win, Remember Me......:laugh:

I play when the amounts gets up there. I NEVER check my tickets.

Instead, I give them to my wife. If she is home after the drawing, it means I didn't win

I quit feeding the kitty long ago. I NEVER win anything.. not even on scratch-offs..:gah:

But.. I might buy 1 of each biggie today.. just so the kitty doesn’t go hungry… :laugh:

I would give it all to my kids . I would no be able to enjoy it due to my health and mental status . I’m fine the way I am and don’t need any drama . Just keep me warm in winter and cool in the summer and I’ll be a happy camper .

The lottery is just a way to keep the restless inter city people distracted and constantly dreaming about what they are going to do with the money if they hit……😁..

But at least the money from the ticket sales goes towards the Schools..😉🤪😉

The Florida lottery used to advertise "Somebody's gotta win". While that's true, a WHOLE LOTTA SOMEBODY'S have to lose for that one guy to win. Which category do you think you'll fall into?

Playing the Lottery is a Gamble Type Of Game, Win Some Lose Some, Dollar or Two, Free Ticket, You Can't Win If You Don't Play.. Sooner Or Later There Will Be A Winner.......

Playing the Lottery is a Gamble Type Of Game, Win Some Lose Some, Dollar or Two, Free Ticket, You Can't Win If You Don't Play.. Sooner Or Later There Will Be A Winner.......

Not a gamble for me. I assume I’m going to lose a not win so In my mind I didn’t lose anything … For over 50 straight years I by tickets to the annual Labor Day parade 50-50 raffle…And haven’t hit once…A while back my Wife was at a Small Church (Two towns over) rummage sale and she had bought the winning ticket 50/50 raffle …She called me said guess what this is the first time I’ve ever won something (Except me, of course)…370 dollars what should I do with it ‘Donate it all back to the Church…And we did…

Our local newspaper carried an article today about Powerball, admitting the odds are 292.2 million to 1. And a CBS News investigation has found that most of the lottery sales never make it to a classroom. After 50 cents of every gambled lottery dollar is given back in prize money and operating expenses swallow another 20 cents, on average, leaving just 30 cents[FONT=Roboto, helvetica neue, helvetica, arial, sans-serif] of every lottery dollar going back to the state.

[/FONT][FONT=Roboto, helvetica neue, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Then how much of that goes to the schools? Should the lottery just fold overnight no doubt the schools would be in distress. But not as much money goes to the schools as we were originally lead to believe would. Asking your local school how much of their funding comes from the lottery might provide a pretty telling answer.[/FONT]

Since Ga. started participating in the lottery some 30 years ago, I "may" have spent $50.

I doubt that though. I don't think about it until huge jack pots are the big news story.

Even then I tend to forget about playing.

WOW.....I Won Power Ball.........

Oh Well It Was Only 4 Numbers but Was Worth $100.00..........Now I Can Play Again....

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvester

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvester
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png