Madstad Wind Screen

bikerbillone

3000+ Posts
Sep 28, 2012
Lakeland, FL
Anyone on the TT forum using the Madstad wind screen? No particular reason for asking, just curious. I had one installed about two months ago and very pleased with it. Please no reply's "never heard of it", I know maybe not many have, but that's not the reverent question. If you're interested you can go to the website for information, and nope, I'm not selling the thing. If you have the Madstad, post here and let us know if you like it. It is a bit unusual but seems to work as advertised.

I'm a snowbird and spend winters less than two hours from Madstad. I rode my Victory trike down there two years ago. Bought the mounts and the windshield. They had me test drive a couple times and made fine adjustments to the point that there is no turbulence at all.

If I raise my hand to the air at speed, I have to get it over the top of my helmet before I can feel any air at all.

Must have close to 10,000 miles on the windshield system and can't say enough good about it.

Plus, the entire cost was really low. Under $200 installed, as I recall, and they wrapped up my old windshield and taped it to the passenger seat so I could get it home in one piece.

Highly recommended.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvester

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvester
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png