Maggie Valley Video

Thinking about Maggie Valley. Have a look at the following Youtube video...you will be counting the days

FYI: Ghost Town in the Sky is presently closed, awaiting a total makeover. Probably won't be available for our Rally in the Valley #5; maybe next year? Am being told it may have many theme changes, too.

I have rode most of the Blue Ride but not this part. I can't wait until June. The video showing this part is beautiful.

We hope to get there this year,might have to go in late May due to my little bride's
health problems & Dr appointments in June,however we wish all of you a great & safe trip.
Ray & Georgia

FYI: Ghost Town in the Sky is presently closed, awaiting a total makeover. Probably won't be available for our Rally in the Valley #5; maybe next year? Am being told it may have many theme changes, too.

Guess what 2 years ago it was closed to some of the rides because of bad storms but they let me ride the kiddie roller coaster !!!

GREAT Video, and I have Friends in it.....I'll use Their "Online Forum Names" since I don't have time to get permission to use Their Real Ones....

Red Honda VFR Interceptor leading a Ride: Earthshake from Spartanburg, South Carolina

Red VFR Interceptor with Red GIVI Bags bringing up the rear of a Ride: PizzaBoy from Knoxville, Tennessee

Both are "Area Regulars" up there...."Small World".....THANKS for sharing.....ThumbUp...Yep, I'm ready to head back up, only been there 5 times since Last Year's TRIKE TALK RALLY IN THE VALLEY...gettin' "WITHDRAWALS".....:Trike1::Excited:

Back