Movies / TV General Discussion

Sunday....2 hour mid season return of Fear the Walking Dead. Before that, one hour discussion on the return of the Walking Dead and after FTWD one hour of Fear the Talking Dead. 4 Hours? Don't know if I can take all that at one time!

Sunday....2 hour mid season return of Fear the Walking Dead. Before that, one hour discussion on the return of the Walking Dead and after FTWD one hour of Fear the Talking Dead. 4 Hours? Don't know if I can take all that at one time!

Yep, the DVR is fixing to get a workout :D

Star Trek Discovery is on free CBS tonight.

That's the bait. Once you're hooked you can only see the rest on the All Access pay channel.

The rest of the world is getting it on Netflix. I wonder how long we'll have to wait for Netflix to have it here...

Star Trek Discovery is on free CBS tonight.

That's the bait. Once you're hooked you can only see the rest on the All Access pay channel.

The rest of the world is getting it on Netflix. I wonder how long we'll have to wait for Netflix to have it here...

My wife watches Netflix all the time on her tablet through our Wi-Fi.

Well...with the schedule I've been keeping at work and a minor problem with our satellite service (went out last week) we're going through tv withdrawal. Wife is freaking because she can't record anything :ahhh:

And you call that a minor problem?

Is for me...I'm never home :laugh: nahh the sat company will be out this morning. Took about a week for tech to come out due to all their fleet being dispatched to help in the disaster area.

We'll survive, but I must say... it's been nice not having the tv going all the time :D

Kingsman - The Golden Circle

Went to theater yesterday and saw Kingsman - The Golden Circle.

Was a bit worried as one review gave it a so-so rating. I enjoyed the first Kingsman movie, although it is a bit gory in parts (church scene).

This one had some good cameos (Elton John) and good cast (Colin Firth makes a comeback). Lots of action, some humor, made for a good movie. The plot was somewhat believable. Lots of F-bombs in the dialogue, younger folks won't be bothered.

The wife and I really enjoyed the movie. We only go to the theater a coupla times per year, so this one was worth it. ThumbUpThumbUp

Was a bit worried as one review gave it a so-so rating. I enjoyed the first Kingsman movie, although it is a bit gory in parts (church scene).

This one had some good cameos (Elton John) and good cast (Colin Firth makes a comeback). Lots of action, some humor, made for a good movie. The plot was somewhat believable. Lots of F-bombs in the dialogue, younger folks won't be bothered.

The wife and I really enjoyed the movie. We only go to the theater a coupla times per year, so this one was worth it. ThumbUpThumbUp

I agree. The wife and I just saw it this Saturday. Well worth the 50 mile drive to the theater.

Bubba

I agree. The wife and I just saw it this Saturday. Well worth the 50 mile drive to the theater.

Bubba

It's on our list of the many we want to see...thanks for your review of the 🎥. I always like to hear if someone else enjoyed the show as much as the next.

Well our satellite is back up and running...seems like during that period of the hurricane the high wind was a bit much for the poor dish. While he was here we upgraded our receiver to the hopper 3...it's pretty sweet! :D now she can record till the cows come home :laugh:

Well, we just powered through a few episodes of Fear The Walking Dead :clapping: I must say that “This Land is Your Land,” the 13th episode of this current season was the best Fear the Walking Dead has been to this point. Can hardly wait to see what happens at the Dam with Daniel's water queen.

Bill Skarsgard - IT

Haven't seen the movie - wifey does NOT like Horror movies.

But, found a pic of Bill Skarsgard, son of Stellan Skarsgard (recently the crazy professor of Thor movies, et al.)

CStellanSkarsgard.jpg

Stellan Skarsgard - successful actor who's been in everything from controversial indies (1996's Breaking the Waves) to Oscar-winning dramas (1997's Good Will Hunting) and big-budget action flicks (the Thor series). I'll never forget the drink-off with "Boilermakers" between Skarsgard and Thor - funny scene.

Bill in makeup:

Clown_IT.jpg

Pennywise vs Bill - Amazing makeup job, reminds me of Heath Ledger as the Joker:

Clown-pennywises-smile-Bill-Skarsgard.jpg

Bill Skarsgard

Bill has seven siblings, three of whom are also actors. HBO audiences are likely familiar with his big brother Alexander, who had a major role on True Blood (2008-14) and was most recently nominated for an Emmy for Big Little Lies. History Channel fans may also know his brother Gustaf, who plays Floki on Vikings (2013-).

ThumbUp

Haven't seen the movie - wifey does NOT like Horror movies.

But, found a pic of Bill Skarsgard, son of Stellan Skarsgard (recently the crazy professor of Thor movies, et al.)

View attachment 49991

Stellan Skarsgard - successful actor who's been in everything from controversial indies (1996's Breaking the Waves) to Oscar-winning dramas (1997's Good Will Hunting) and big-budget action flicks (the Thor series). I'll never forget the drink-off with "Boilermakers" between Skarsgard and Thor - funny scene.

Bill in makeup:

View attachment 49992

Pennywise vs Bill - Amazing makeup job, reminds me of Heath Ledger as the Joker:

View attachment 49993

Bill Skarsgard

Bill has seven siblings, three of whom are also actors. HBO audiences are likely familiar with his big brother Alexander, who had a major role on True Blood (2008-14) and was most recently nominated for an Emmy for Big Little Lies. History Channel fans may also know his brother Gustaf, who plays Floki on Vikings (2013-).

ThumbUp

Michele and Kaden went to see it...:D get it ...SEE "IT" ... Anyway said they set "it" :D up for a part 2 so don't expect this to go the way of the 1990 original.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BeeMan
Back