MT Phoenix build

87Trike1200

TOI - New Jersey
Last fall when my 1500 was "converted", my installer (at my request) took a series of 20 pictures during installation. Here's 2 that I thought were interesting. Also included, the "finish product"...

Motor Trike Phoenix IRS rear..,

PhoenixRear400jpeg_zpse4c39a9f.jpg

Rear in place

RearinPlace400jpeg_zpsec815e56.jpg

400x300jpeg_zpsd6ddc9d1.jpg

Hard to see, but notice the TOI flag in the rear corner.

Thanks, it would be great if you can find out.

Also, this should have been in my first post, that is one sharp looking IRS system!ThumbUp

I like the looks of the lift table they are using, do you happen to know what brand it is?

Tom, as mentioned, I was at "my" trike installer's today and inquired about his lift's. Actually, there are two. The one in the picture above is a "Ranger" which he likes except it's best only with "regular" width trikes such as Motor Trike. It is not good with "wide" trikes such as Hannigan or similar.

His other trike lift is an "Eagle" which is usable with "all" width trikes. Except for the width issue, he likes both.

That's my total knowledge of the lifts - hope it is helpful. :wave4:

Tom, as mentioned, I was at "my" trike installer's today and inquired about his lift's. Actually, there are two. The one in the picture above is a "Ranger" which he likes except it's best only with "regular" width trikes such as Motor Trike. It is not good with "wide" trikes such as Hannigan or similar.

His other trike lift is an "Eagle" which is usable with "all" width trikes. Except for the width issue, he likes both.

That's my total knowledge of the lifts - hope it is helpful. :wave4:

Very helpful, thanks Warren. :wave4:

Back