My New Concealed Pistol

Hey Illini Triker, I carry a Glock 42 in .380. Very small and very light. Have been trying to carrying my Glock 27 in .40. Hard to get used to after carrying the 42.

FMC makes an AWESOME CCW Vest with vertical access openings on left and right (ambidextrous-I am right handed but prefer Cross-draw). Each has elastic pouches that hold most of those Weapons we all consider to be Pocket or CCW Handguns quite well.
Vest is well made, lined, has exterior pockets as well, high quality and fits & wears nicely.
Got one on Sale at Iron Pony a couple years ago (nice Web-Store and great fast Service & Shipping) for around $55 shipped to the door.
Absolutely NO issue with access, presentation, or target acquisition regardless of body position or activity. No issue with printing either even when packing an XDs .45
Highly recommend.

front1.jpg
P250.jpg

My riding combo: Sig P250 subcompact + Fox Creek Leather Commander jacket with concealed carry "map pocket".

The ol' "Pistol Pete" Config. Love those for when the Weather is a tad too cold for Vest only.
Have a Café Racer style Hybrid leather Jacket that has those on both front sides.

Very handy for ALL kindsa things ThumbUp

Re: Concealed Pistol

A state trooper stops a lady for speeding and asks" do you have any weapons in your car" and she replies yes I have three. The trooper kindly asks her what is she afraid of and her reply was NOTHING

Hey Berngen!! Haven't talked to you since we met in Maggie Valley 2 yrs ago. Hope you are doing great. I just started buying !911's since Sept. Only buy Sig's. 5" 1911 Stainless w/black frame 45, Same thing in an Ultra Carry 45, P938 9mm, !911 Sig 22 cal. Love the ultra carry. Accurate and doesn't kick any more than the full size. Have a great Xmas & new year!! Hope to run into you again someday.

Gotta question. I carry, but haven't found a decent answer to a problem yet. If you plan on riding up into Canada while touring, entering at one point and coming back into the states at another, what do you do with the CCW?? I can see leaving it with a local gun shop, or even in a locker at a Greyhound Sta., but that doesn't help when you cross the border 1000 miles from where you started....

the department I work for issued the lcp to deputies for back up guns. they are good ones .
I went to the beretta nano 9 for a little bigger gun and it has a safety in the trigger to stop the problem of the drop- fire.

it is a little bulkier to carry. still fits in my back pocket. and inside of my vest pockets.

When riding with my wife. She as easy access to my 45 being on my right hip an she carries as well Always ready hisst

Gotta question. I carry, but haven't found a decent answer to a problem yet. If you plan on riding up into Canada while touring, entering at one point and coming back into the states at another, what do you do with the CCW?? I can see leaving it with a local gun shop, or even in a locker at a Greyhound Sta., but that doesn't help when you cross the border 1000 miles from where you started....

Don't think it would be wise to risk getting caught with a pistol in Canada. They're nice folks, but .... Consider mailing or shipping it to yourself at a US post office general delivery, UPS, or FedEx where you will be exiting Canada.

I carry a .38 S&W bodyguard with high cap shells and laser sights in my vest pocket. I rely on this to get me to my bike where I keep my Ruger 9mm with extra clips.
I would rather have them and not need them, than to need them and not have them.

My gun is like my AMERICAN EXPRESSCARD, "you don't leave home without it ".

My latest is a Kahr CW380. Mice carry. Be safe and enjoy the ride. Larry

The CW380 is the pocket carry gun that I intend to buy also. But I am waiting until late Jan after the SHOT show to see what the latest releases are. The Glock 42 is a bit bigger than the Kahr. But rumor is that Glock may put out a true pocket 9mm on the G42 platform. If they do, I'll look very hard at that. If they don't, it will be a CW380 with Crimson laser.

Don't think it would be wise to risk getting caught with a pistol in Canada. They're nice folks, but .... Consider mailing or shipping it to yourself at a US post office general delivery, UPS, or FedEx where you will be exiting Canada.

^^^^^:agree:^^^^^^

Just don't take a chance carrying into Canada. Prearrange something with a family member, friend, sheriffs dept or something to ship it to at your exit point. Canadian authorities do not take that lightly at all on handguns. Even with a hunting gun, you should declare it prior to any search. I wouldn't risk it under any circumstance.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvester

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvester
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png