My NEW ride

Great looking Venture!! I have an 09 with a Hannigan conversion. Love it.

I don't see the filler hole for the spare gas tank.... You may want to consider that if you intend on riding long distances. With the conversion, the Venture drops from 40+ MPG to 25 - 30 MPG depending how you ride.

For me, the seat and trike are so comfy that I can ride ride until both tanks are near empty...4- 5 hours of riding before stopping.

Enjoy it!!

Yes sir, nice new ride you got there! Have loved my Yamaha ride (Stratoliner) and it keeps a big smile on my face. I think you are looking at some great times ahead as you put on the road miles. Ride safe out there and post often with some pictures...........

Fuel tank dilemma

I love mine also, When I triked it I wasn't planning on any long rides, but the wife & I have been on 2 rides over 100 miles, so now I'm looking for a feel tank & I think Carbon one has 1 I will be getting soon.

=DblTrbl;448050]Great looking Venture!! I have an 09 with a Hannigan conversion. Love it.

I don't see the filler hole for the spare gas tank.... You may want to consider that if you intend on riding long distances. With the conversion, the Venture drops from 40+ MPG to 25 - 30 MPG depending how you ride.

For me, the seat and trike are so comfy that I can ride ride until both tanks are near empty...4- 5 hours of riding before stopping.

Enjoy it!![/QUOTE]

Back