Need Some Info

Probably best to start w/the pressures listed in the owners manual. then adjust if need be after you've ridden a few miles/times.

That's like the oil question :Shrug: gona get a viriaty of answers :confused:

Heres mine; 22 in the rear, 35 in the front. Air shocks , before going to coil overs was 10 w/1 up and 18 w/2 up.

That's about what I was running in my '15 .... The front pressure is a function of getting the most tire thread wear, I think I was running like 38# in mine ... the rear's around 22# provide a smoother ride ... JMHO

Trial and error Is the best way to figure what's best for you..i ride solo 200 lp and for me (11 Tri) 36F 23R and 35/40 air shocks.. And regardless what anyone else says 'I haven't found a sweet spot for the air shocks yet! Every pothole/bump is different from the next one you'll hit ! If Polaris/Indian had a brain (But I doubt it) They would make a Trike with the proper rear suspension 'And that would force Harley to do so also!

Thanks All, set 26 rear 36 front 30 shocks will see how it works,

Sorry to get in late on this.....just to say if you have nitrogen in the tires, it's easier to let some out than put more in.....so start higher and ease into the pressure you want. And again....Just my opinion....jc

Back