New 2020 Tri Glides

Wife and I did the "Steel Toe Tour" at the York, Pa. HD plant on the 17th of Sept. 19. I was amazed at the number of CVO Trikes they were manufacturing. Someone out there wants these big $$$ machines. If you have never had the opportunity to do this tour, please do yourself a big favor and do it. It is an amazing thing to witness.

Agree

MOCO needs to consider an immediate upgrade to an IRS for the trikes...now that, imo would be a worthwhile price increase and truly give us world class touring machines. Seems there's too much concentration on adding gee-wizz items.

I went to my Dealer and tried to work something out for the CVO - couldn't do it. Just gave me book for my 2013 Tri (low mileage lots of goodies) and I'd need to put down $$ and then sit on a waiting list. The more I thought about it the more I realized that I do have CVO (a 2013 of my doing) and it runs & looks great (just gotta get those Willy Shiny wheels now).

If the MoCo would've put one out with a Shark Fairing, IRS, Mechanical Reverse, & the upgraded electronics (without worrying about the paint and chrome) think I might have been first in line - regardless!!

Oh well...

I went to my Dealer and tried to work something out for the CVO - couldn't do it. Just gave me book for my 2013 Tri (low mileage lots of goodies) and I'd need to put down $$ and then sit on a waiting list. The more I thought about it the more I realized that I do have CVO (a 2013 of my doing) and it runs & looks great (just gotta get those Willy Shiny wheels now).

If the MoCo would've put one out with a Shark Fairing, IRS, Mechanical Reverse, & the upgraded electronics (without worrying about the paint and chrome) think I might have been first in line - regardless!!

Oh well...

+1 ... I can't count the number of "CVO" ... AMG Editions ... I've created (It's half the fun of a Harley) and all of them IMHO where more unique and as kewl as a CVO. I'd like to say I did it cheaper than a CVO ... but I'd be lying ... LOL ... :blush: ... Of course, I have spent money and transferred the items to many bikes ... My backrest for example has been on 4 or 5 bikes/trikes ... so it might not have been as painful to the wallet ... :Shrug:

CVO is damn Pretty but... $50k to start is also pretty damn stiff. No IS, no mechanical reverse, basically (from what I can tell) a super chromed out 2019 with the 117. I really wanted a good reason to trade up from my 2013 but not sure if it's really worth it or not for me. Might just add mechanical reverse to mine and ride it 'til the wheels fall off (no pun intended cuz I do torque the lug nuts to 100lbs) :laugh: Or maybe look for a 2019 that is still sitting around somewhere. No clue at this point :Shrug:

My wife has a 2019. The 2020 is a few thousand less for some reason. the traction control, ABS, new suspension and radio make the upgrade worth it IMO.

file5[399] (2).jpg
Yes I have priced Vettes lately. Base price is $55,500.00

I have a choice of a 2019 black =$58K+ or red for $59K+ Plus tax etc.

I've had 2 Vettes and I"m past that stage in my life now....but they sure are looking good.

Still more bang for the buck than a CVO TriGlide......and can go way faster and more comfortably for 12 months. :)

I bought a new 2019 Corvette Grand Sport, $85K on June 9th 2019. The car has been at the dealer now for over 90 days for a paint issue. This time in it has been there since Sept 9th and I stopped by to see it 2 weeks ago. It is in at least 400 pieces. It's been a joke dealing with GM. I have boughten 3 new Harleys within the last year and have had no issues with any one of them. So be careful buying your Corvette. My car pictured here has 1000 miles on it. I am not a big fan anymore.

Dan congrats, I’m extremely happy with mine.

I got my 2020 black last Friday night changed the wheels black chrome pvd coated, new polished brake rotors, klock werks tire hugger front fender, klock werks up & back handle bars, heated hammock seat, rider backrest, screaming eagle air cleaner ,rush mufflers, new chrome foot boards, hog tunes radio upgrade with amp & lower fairing speakers, windshield pouch, polished engine bolt kit, power is ok , the brakes are 100% better then my 2010 , the navigation is great , rides good, looks good with the black wheels , starting to like it , gas mileage between 27 - 42 put 850 miles on it and spent about 30 hours doing upgrades :D:D:D

I got my 2020 black last Friday night changed the wheels black chrome pvd coated, new polished brake rotors, klock werks tire hugger front fender, klock werks up & back handle bars, heated hammock seat, rider backrest, screaming eagle air cleaner ,rush mufflers, new chrome foot boards, hog tunes radio upgrade with amp & lower fairing speakers, windshield pouch, polished engine bolt kit, power is ok , the brakes are 100% better then my 2010 , the navigation is great , rides good, looks good with the black wheels , starting to like it , gas mileage between 27 - 42 put 850 miles on it and spent about 30 hours doing upgrades :D:D:D

Congratulations, but we need pictures please.:D

With the MoCo making major suspension changes last year, I didn't expect they would do it again.

In the write up, it stated it had a 19" front wheel & 18" rear wheels. I do like the look of them.

I, like others, am not impressed with the paint.

The good news is payments start at $688/monthly.

Good news $688, lol, lol, lol.

Harley-Davidson has Lost their mind, 688 lol...

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tw0fast4u

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tw0fast4u
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png