New Baby!

It is 6:00 a.m. ET... and I'm betting Earl has long since been rolled out of bed and is behind the wheel and well on his way to Dothan. The man is injured, but I'm thinking he is safer behind the wheel as Juju would be bouncing up and down so much that the car would be all over the road!!!!! LOL!
Happy Trike Day, my friend :D :D :D

Well, now it's 7 a.m. central time, and we haven't left YET! The Chief had an appointment with his doc this morning to get his broken finger checked out. We probably won't get out of the chocks until around 9. :mad:

I'm trying to keep busy, but I'm going crazy here!!!!!:eek:

How can you be so calm (maybe not) and take the Chief to the Doc's whilst more important things are in the offing!!!!:p
Really!!! Hope Chief's finger is okay and that you have a wonderful day with your new shiney toy.;)

O M G it was just on the news . People were awaken from a sound sleep up and down the east coast at 7:30 PM EST. a loud squealing sound was said to be heard on 3 continents. The Epic center was in the Fla Panhandle region. and is spreading west toward Dothan Alabama. Screaming expected to end around Noon today . News update at 11:00

Last edited:
O M G it was just on the news . People were awaken from a sound sleep up and down the east coast at 7:30 PM EST. a loud squealing sound was said to be heard on 3 continents. The Epic center was in the Fla Panhandle region. and is spreading west toward Dothan Alabama. Screaming expected to end around Noon today . News update at 11:00
John, you're cracking me up! But...ONLY THREE continents? :D

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tmorri1
Back