New brake question

Ok was on long before but has been a while.

After a long fight trying to fix my issues went from dual piston calipers to single pistons. They don’t lock anymore but now just don’t have great stopping power.

It is a Harley DNA kit modified to fit the Yamaha. I need suggestions. Would bigger pads or something like that help?

Ok related to this and other questions. I have some brake and will stop but front brakes needed to stop quicker. Is there a way to increase rear brake stopping ability? Any ideas appreciated!

I had to change my rear master cylinder. The stock one is designed for one caliper. If your setup has a caliper at both wheels, your master is not big enough.

Question: I'm new to Trike Talk and wish to ask the members a question

Ok was on long before but has been a while.

After a long fight trying to fix my issues went from dual piston calipers to single pistons. They don’t lock anymore but now just don’t have great stopping power.

It is a Harley DNA kit modified to fit the Yamaha. I need suggestions. Would bigger pads or something like that help?

I'm new here and wish to find out if any member has experience in purchasing a bike from Hannigan's conversion inventory. any suggestions in how to communicate my search?

Back