New CVO Tri Glide rides like a MAC Truck

This X 100

Always feel free to call or email with any questions.

Until you're ready to make the switch, here is a video that may help you get the best out of your stock shocks-

Kevin

Making the adjustment on the shocks really helped my '21. As was previously stated the dealer shoves it out the door at "0" and I weigh 270 so that was a marriage made in a bad hot place. It's a 2-3 minute adjustment that will make you happier.

Ride tip just to help thing go a little smoother

I don't know if anyone else will agree. But I usually run over any bumps or manhole covers. With the front wheel rather than one of the rear. I feel a much smoother ride. A little front wheel hop is nicer. Than running over any bump with a rear wheel . That send a jolt up your spine. Your passenger will appreciate it to!

P.s. Most new trike rides don't get told things like that at the dealers!:D

I agree with lowering the number setting on the rear shocks plus probably the rear tire pressure. But to be honest that new trike will NEVER ride as smooth as what you just got rid of IMHO. We are currently traveling/riding in Illinois (pothole capital of the U.S.) and it is worse than a Mac Truck!

You are spot on with regards to Illinois roads; worst in the nation. The guv needs to tax us more. (Satire, boys. Relax.)

2021 CVO Tri Glide shocks

Can anyone tell me if the rear shocks on the ‘21 CVO TG are any different than the rear shocks on the ‘21 TG Ultra? TIA.

Can anyone tell me if the rear shocks on the ‘21 CVO TG are any different than the rear shocks on the ‘21 TG Ultra? TIA.

I'm guessing..... The shocks are the same.....Now the Low profile tires on the CVO that aren't on the Regular TG... That will make for a hard ride.....

Rear Shocks

I have a ‘21 Tri Glide Ultra and I put Legends on it. Rides like a blooming Cadillac. I’m upgrading to the ‘21 CVO. Guess I’ll call Legends and get another set. Thanks for the reply.

2021 CVO Tire Pressure

David, we have a CVO and run 36 up front and 22 in the rear, also have the shocks around the 13-14 mark. Since we live in Florida, our roads are very good and right now the Misses is happy on the back without changing the shocks out. When we picked it up from the dealer the shocks were at '0', lol.

I’ve only had mine for a week. Did have a Tri Glide Ultra and ran rear tires at 22. Have new CVO at 22. Now the TPMS has the warnings of low tire pressure. Did you find a way to modify the TPMS? Turn it off? Have Legends REVO-A shocks being installed next week. Put them on my Ultra trike and they are truly awesome

I’ve only had mine for a week. Did have a Tri Glide Ultra and ran rear tires at 22. Have new CVO at 22. Now the TPMS has the warnings of low tire pressure. Did you find a way to modify the TPMS? Turn it off? Have Legends REVO-A shocks being installed next week. Put them on my Ultra trike and they are truly awesome

Right now I am running my rears at 24psi and the TMPS is not going off.

CVO 2021 Suspension Upgrade

Had the Harley dealer install the Legends REVO-A rear socks today. The ride is sooooo much better. Have 24 pounds in the rear tires. As stated above the TPMS warning stays off at 24. So much better than the OEM shocks.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvester

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvester
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png