New Dude

Reaction score
I actually joined almost a month ago and neglected to come out of hiding and introduce myself. I am new to trikes and Goldwings, I have been on Harley 2 wheelers for the last 24 yrs. I am lurking and learning about wings and trikes. I know there’s a ton of knowledge here and much help if needed, so I am thanking you all in advance for future assistance.

I actually joined almost a month ago and neglected to come out of hiding and introduce myself. I am new to trikes and Goldwings, I have been on Harley 2 wheelers for the last 24 yrs. I am lurking and learning about wings and trikes. I know there’s a ton of knowledge here and much help if needed, so I am thanking you all in advance for future assistance.

Edward you are most msg_Welcome_02.gif from texas.gif

Welcome . You will find a lot of info here about trikes. Be Safe Bk

Eddie, Welcome to Trike Talk from West Virginia.:wave4:

This is a Covid-19 mask free zone so uncover your face and speak up.:Joker3:

Welcome to the active forum lol. from Western Pennsylvania stop by often and check in with us. Travel safe Fred

Back