New Guy from Mesa AZ

Hey All, I'm harry theheathen and I'm from Mesa Arizona. Been riding since 1968 and been thinking about building my 1988 H-D Sporty into a trike. I like the Frankenstein kit but its kinda pricey for me, so I've checked out The DNA Specialty kit, I see a bunch of people selling it so I might go that way.

Anyway, I"m new to Triking so any suggestions would be welcome! :Dorag:

Harry, Welcome to the "new guy" in Mesa from an old guy in Mesa! There are two local places I would visit when doing your research. One is American Bike and Trike in Gilbert and the other is D&D Discount Motorcycle in Tempe. D&D is the owner of Champion Trikes of Arizona and deals primarily with traditional trikes and conversions. American is more of a custom shop that does some pretty wild stuff. Both places are good resources for information and ideas. Good luck..... Jim

:welcome: to Trike Talk from Ohio :wave4::wave4:. Watch out for that OLD guy from Mesa.lolol Naw ,he's OK.:D

Harry, welcome aboard from San Antonio, TX. Jim from Mesa is a super nice man, so trust him when he recommends a trike shop. :)

Back