New here

Jul 29, 2023
Niles
Hello, just picked up a sweet 2018 HD freewheeler. She only had 116 miles on her. WOW what a learning curve for this old lady. I'm old school, my first love was an 81 FLH. The hubs rode a 74 electra glide after selling his tricked out pan. When He passed away, I sold everything and started the plan to move from Michigan to Florida.....thought I would be down there by now. because I'm not, I bought a freewheeler to get my knees in the breeze. now it's time for me to ask a million questions:)

Hello, just picked up a sweet 2018 HD freewheeler. She only had 116 miles on her. WOW what a learning curve for this old lady. I'm old school, my first love was an 81 FLH. The hubs rode a 74 electra glide after selling his tricked out pan. When He passed away, I sold everything and started the plan to move from Michigan to Florida.....thought I would be down there by now. because I'm not, I bought a freewheeler to get my knees in the breeze. now it's time for me to ask a million questions:)

Welcome Cynthia,

Great to have you here!

Cynthia welcome to Trike Talk👍👍. Ask away we are all ears….🫡

Hi Cynthia, :welcome: to Trike Talk

We have a lot of info for you here, we also like helping you spend your money customizing your trike :p

Cynthia - welcome top Trike Talk. We are in Lake Orion, MI - about 3 hours from you. If ever you get across our way, please let us know. My wife has had 6 bikes, including a trike and a sidecar. Now she rides behind me - but can still drive our trike.

Enjoy your new trike

Cynthia, welcome to the wonderful world of Freewheeler ownership. I can't imagine how anyone could only put 116 miles on such a wonderful trike but happy you found her.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sandman Two
Back