New Look of Site

You know, I don't like using a CC to donate,even for a good cause BUT I would be glad to throw some cash into a jar at the next TOI Rally. Can Zook set that up maybe. I think that could prove to be an effective way to raise funds. Just a thought.

I hear where you are coming from about the CC thing. The only issue with passing the jar is that there are only a couple of hundred members at the rally. Those members probably all ready donated. There are over 10,000 registered members, each I bet receive some benefit from the forum and MIGHT want to contribute to the effort to keep this forum the best source for trike issue solutions and fellowship with people with the same interest. Ted

OK the vB4 Default Style or "lighter" theme now has a slightly darker shade in the posts section. Compared to this screen it is still much lighter, but it is now a light grey VS stark white. Hope that helps you light theme users.

Okay, maybe I was complaining a bit. But I have been on here a year and I have yet to figure out how to start a new post! I have emailed (PM) several folks and no answers. I have searched the pages, searched how to start one and still don't seem to be able to get answers./ Consequently those PM's were never answered.

I do enjoy this forum and I have read everything that I can find about trikes(Cause I don't have one yet) But right now I am just frustrated. OBTW I have sent numerous individuals here to read about trikes a well. Thanks for listening.

Try this, Normin:

1. Click on FORUM and select GENERAL DISCUSSION from the index list
2. Click on the box at the upper left that says POST NEW THREAD ( it is immediately above the thread list)
3. Fill in the small box with a brief title
4. Fill in the larger box with your new thread
5. Click SUBMIT at the bottom when you are finished typing
6. Enjoy reading the replies you get ;)

Of course, you are not limited to GENERAL DISCUSSION! Pick the index topic that fits best with your specific post at the time.

Like both of the looks. It depends on mood. For me, the bright is good for reading in strong light and at times that looks better to me. The darker look is more relaxing, and is not overpowering when the lights are low. Good work, a heartfelt Thank You for all the work. ThumbUp

Be sure you are logged in first. This new site loggs you back out after a while . Then go to the right side on the top area of the thread you are looking at. The last Bar above the threads you will see Forum tools, click on that & it will give you the option for a new thread. Click on that & it will let you name the thread, & continue from there. Submit the thread & enjoy ! Need more help, just post a question anywhere. Someone will be more than happy to help !
Be sure you are logged in first tho, you won't see the Forum Tools option.............

Hi Zook,
Nice job on the board ! You are right about the dark side growing on ya, It's getting better ! At the lower right side of the threads, where you can choose another page at the quick navigation area, there is a button for "Harley Trikes", or "Top" almost covering the page selections buttons. I can sneak around it, but thought you might like to know.
Thanks

Hi Zook,
Nice job on the board ! You are right about the dark side growing on ya, It's getting better ! At the lower right side of the threads, where you can choose another page at the quick navigation area, there is a button for "Harley Trikes", or "Top" almost covering the page selections buttons. I can sneak around it, but thought you might like to know.
Thanks

Yeah I noticed that Slou....its on my TO DO list. My custom coder guy will have to sort that one out for me. ThumbUp

Like both of the looks. It depends on mood. For me, the bright is good for reading in strong light and at times that looks better to me. The darker look is more relaxing, and is not overpowering when the lights are low. Good work, a heartfelt Thank You for all the work. ThumbUp

I would agree with you on that Don. I use the dark the majority of the time because its just easier on my eyes, but at times the light theme is a nice alternative and it is always in the daylight hours for me too.

Yeah I noticed that Slou....its on my TO DO list. My custom coder guy will have to sort that one out for me. ThumbUp

Something for your immense to do list:D, the little arrow where it shows were you posted in a thread could be some other color than a little lighter shade of gray, maybe green. I've been using the dark theme 99% of the time, I like it.

You know, I don't like using a CC to donate,even for a good cause BUT I would be glad to throw some cash into a jar at the next TOI Rally. Can Zook set that up maybe. I think that could prove to be an effective way to raise funds. Just a thought.

Looking at your picture have to ask, what is Power Vision?? What is a fork baffle??

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ronjon

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ronjon
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png