New member from Florida

Hey all. I am considering a conversion kit for my Triumph Rocket 3 Tourer and I thought I'd poke around here some for some info. I do see some members here who I know from other forums, right BoBo??

I live in Jacksonville and I have been riding for over 30 years. My last bike was a 99 Venture, which I had for close to 13 years. I sold it as it became a bit too heavy for me and ended up with the Triumph. 100 lbs lighter, more nimble and 1000 cc's larger. The weight issue is creeping up on me and now I am considering going the conversion route. If I do go to a trike, most likely it will be the Hannigan.

Thanks for the additional welcomes....are there any other Rocket 3 trike riders lurking here? I am still torn between keeping it 2 wheels or :xzqxz: triking it next winter. My balance aint what it used to be and my lower body dont respond as well as I would like it to, which is leaning me towards the trike conversion. My bike is a 2008 Rocket three tourer with only 15k on it so it should work out real well as a trike. Plenty of power on tap but if not then a trip up to Carpenter racing, another 4300 cash, and I could end up with 210 RWHP. ThumbUp

Back