New member from New England

RustyB

10+ Posts
Hi all,

I live in Connecticut and am new to the forum . My wife has ridden on the back of my two wheeler since ' 75. We had the summers off and have ridden all over the US and Canada . Yes, through the rain, sleet, hail, tornadoes, mudslides in Montana and floods in Texas. It turned out my wife is a real trooper on the road. Even made it to Alaska about 8 years ago . More recently, three years ago we both retired and added a third wheel .. a 2018 triglide. Still enjoy riding as much as I did in the 70's, just do a lot less curvy roads .

Just wanted to send a hardy hello from the constitution state. Ride safe.

Hi all,

I live in Connecticut and am new to the forum . My wife has ridden on the back of my two wheeler since ' 75. We had the summers off and have ridden all over the US and Canada . Yes, through the rain, sleet, hail, tornadoes, mudslides in Montana and floods in Texas. It turned out my wife is a real trooper on the road. Even made it to Alaska about 8 years ago . More recently, three years ago we both retired and added a third wheel .. a 2018 triglide. Still enjoy riding as much as I did in the 70's, just do a lot less curvy roads .

Just wanted to send a hardy hello from the constitution state. Ride safe.

Rusty…. Welcome to Trike Talk👍👍..

Location location

And a hardy hello to you. Welcome.

We used to live in Attleboro, MA

Thanks for the welcome. We ride by Attleboro quite a bit , and I see you live in Michigan. we ride you there every couple of years also . soo locks, mackinaw and the UP. All good riding

Close by

Welcome to the site I'm from central Mass Were abouts you from in conn.?

Hey, Dan,

I am in Central Connecticut, little town, Naugatuck, near the big city of waterbury. we ride through mass. Quite a bit on our way up north. a lot of good riding in new england.

Back