New Member sign on

Hi all. Picking up New Tri-Glide tomorrow morning and wanted to get into a good forum for info on my new ride. Had a converted 95 E glide and sold it to get a more modern ride. Looking forward to many miles in preparation for my ride across the USA next summer. Retired after 40 years of military service and after a couple years playing defense contractor I hug it all up to start my 6 Saturdays in a row schedule. Look forward to meeting and road tripping with you all.

1999 Ultra Classic 85,000 miles

2011 Tri-Glide New to me

1961 Matchless G12CSR

1937 Indian Chief

Hi all. Picking up New Tri-Glide tomorrow morning and wanted to get into a good forum for info on my new ride. Had a converted 95 E glide and sold it to get a more modern ride. Looking forward to many miles in preparation for my ride across the USA next summer. Retired after 40 years of military service and after a couple years playing defense contractor I hug it all up to start my 6 Saturdays in a row schedule. Look forward to meeting and road tripping with you all.

1999 Ultra Classic 85,000 miles

2011 Tri-Glide New to me

1961 Matchless G12CSR

1937 Indian Chief

Welcome to Trike -Talk........Tim....:wave4::wave4:..

Hello & :welcome: to Trike Talk, glad to have U with Us. :clapping:

Thank you for your service.

Tim, welcome to Trike Talk! And thank you for your service....from....North Ga. ..:wave4:

New to TT

Welcome to TT from a fellow Vet out Oregon way!

Nice collection of motors you have…… NOW ENJOY that trike and your well

deserved Saturdays…….

:Coffee:

Last edited:
Back