Hi I am Bill I am new to this Forum. I am from Illinois. I bought a 2014 Trike

from a Guy from Texas only had 11,000 miles the guy who had it before put alot of Bells and whistles

on it. I had a 2006 Electraglide but with Arthritis thru body had to give it up and move on to Trike.

I really like the Trike, I am 70 years old so maybe I can get another 8 or 9 years more riding.

Bill

:welcome: To the Trike Talk Family! FROM SOUTH
attachment.php
Angleton, TX

Howdy Bill
:wave4:Welcome to the group.

Hi I am Bill I am new to this Forum. I am from Illinois. I bought a 2014 Trike

from a Guy from Texas only had 11,000 miles the guy who had it before put alot of Bells and whistles

on it. I had a 2006 Electraglide but with Arthritis thru body had to give it up and move on to Trike.

I really like the Trike, I am 70 years old so maybe I can get another 8 or 9 years more riding.

Bill

Welcome to TT from another Bill. 76 here & went to a trike in 16 , Bought it new end of July 2016 & put 46000 on it. Just got a 2020 & getting ready for a 5000 + ride in 2 weeks. Just remember "push,pull" on the bars when turning & don't put foot down when stopping. 22-23 in rear tires will help the ride. Ride safe.

Welcome to TT from another Bill. 76 here & went to a trike in 16 , Bought it new end of July 2016 & put 46000 on it. Just got a 2020 & getting ready for a 5000 + ride in 2 weeks. Just remember "push,pull" on the bars when turning & don't put foot down when stopping. 22-23 in rear tires will help the ride. Ride safe.

Thanks I will try push pull thing 3 wheeler much different turning then 2 wheels

HELLO Bill. From an OLD (72) 82nd ABN. Welcome to TRIKE TALK.

I got an old, beat up, dirty and disgusting car, BUT my 2003 Anniversary RK with a Voyager is beautiful. Take care and stay awake on your trike.

Oldveteran :Trike1:

Back