Greenjeans

5+ Posts
Sep 11, 2023
Waterford, WI
Just want to introduce myself. I presently have a 2020 Tri Glide Ultra I bought new. Been riding Harley's since 1978. Ran a one man Harley repair shop until last year, but sometimes I still get my arm twisted. Before retiring I was a Manufacturing and Quality Engineer, mostly at engine manufactures including Waukesha Engines, Harley Davidson and Briggs and Stratton.

Just want to introduce myself. I presently have a 2020 Tri Glide Ultra I bought new. Been riding Harley's since 1978. Ran a one man Harley repair shop until last year, but sometimes I still get my arm twisted. Before retiring I was a Manufacturing and Quality Engineer, mostly at engine manufactures including Waukesha Engines, Harley Davidson and Briggs and Stratton.

Ronnie.Welcome to Trike Talk….👍👍..

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkile1
Back