New Slingshot recall

just when I started to look at a second trike for solo runs with my beemer friends

Oh well I'll take a second look at the 2016 Can Am RT spyder and live with oil changes

I would not be all that concerned about the problem. Polaris will fix it and the trike is still a good vehicle. All new vehicles go through this stage.

just when I started to look at a second trike for solo runs with my beemer friends

Oh well I'll take a second look at the 2016 Can Am RT spyder and live with oil changes

First the Slingshot isn't a solo type Trike, It's really a 3 wheel Side-by...
Second if a recall is gonna sway your decision as to which machine to buy, Stick to a nice pair running shoes, Just about all machines will have recalls at one time or another... Including the Spyder i once owned...It's the breakdowns without a recall that you have to worry about..

The Hannigan is a little slow out of the turns
Looking for something quicker.
Seems I see a lot of slingshots T-Rexs and CanAms solo in the Ga mnts.

By the way I train a for 10 K and I almost always finish in top three in my age class in fact I ran 23 rd over all last Aug. With 116 runners and I was the oldest by three years

Just bought a pair of ASCIS Gel Kayano 22's shoes for my early Christmas

OOOPS almost forgot LOL

For my birthday a good friend gave me a half box each of An Equidore cigar Monte by Monte Crisco

Great when sitting on the deck sipping some of Tenn. finest

And a nice DomRep cigar Fuente' Opus

Back