New Tri Glide in El Paso TX

Was driving home to El Paso from IL when we decided to stop for a T-shirt at Hideaway HD in Missouri. We found a mint used 2017 Tri Ultra with 3000 miles on it! Been looking for a good deal on a new one for awhile but this was to hard to pass up - $33k out the door!!! Got to learn HOW to ride it over the next 2 days and 1200 miles of smiles, we love it...

Welcome To Trike-Talk Mike.....:wave4:I see your from Texas we have quite a few Texans as members here.....But we won't hold that against you' Cause everybody's got to be from somewhere......:laugh:

...So again' Welcome to Trike -Talk..........:clapping:

Welcome aboard Mike I hate it when I stop for a shirt and end up with a new bike. ENJOY ride safe

Welcome from Pennsylvania

Welcome to the forum stop by often there is a great group of people around here what color was your ride I missed that.:D Travel safe Fred

Well howdy Mike:wave4: yes sir...there's plenty of us from the great state of Texas here. Glad y'a found a great deal on the Tri ThumbUp

Hi Mike.

:Congrats: on the new ride.

:welcome: to Trike Talk from South Florida:wave4:

Thanks everone!

I'm actually from Chicago, but retired after 24 years in the Marines and Army to El Paso, TX. No property taxes for disabled vets! :cool:

My trike has mysterious and velocity red sunglow paint, and came with aftermarket pipes I never heard of...forgot the name but will post soon.

Back