New Trike is here

Finished parts transfer today. Custom Dynamic front fairing vent grill with led signals in the grill, brake & clutch levers, gas tank cover, LRS Reaper windshield, & trim. installed light in trunk & organizer on trunk door. Now need some dry ,warmer weather to get at least 500 miles so it can be serviced in time for Kerrville Gathering.

Finished parts transfer today. Custom Dynamic front fairing vent grill with led signals in the grill, brake & clutch levers, gas tank cover, LRS Reaper windshield, & trim. installed light in trunk & organizer on trunk door. Now need some dry ,warmer weather to get at least 500 miles so it can be serviced in time for Kerrville Gathering.

:clapping::clapping::clapping:

Getting the 500 miles ridden should be fun too! :)

Kevin

Well after getting everything done so I could ride this weekend, woke up with extremely sore throat & a 40mph nose drip. No riding today. Dang. 45* with some wind, which is starting to get stronger. O Well

Got 300 on the new ride. Now rain for next 3 days. Trying to get new suspension dialed in. Not much luck so far. We will be able to get the 500 miles in plenty of time maybe more (for 1st service,(1000) Just so fluids are changed for Tx rally. Still not sure if we can ride or trailer down. But will be there to keep an eye on Jr. Everyone, safe travels.

Wishing you good weather early this year to get the new Trike broke in before K-ville. I have about 75 miles on the 13" Pro Action shocks and love them ride is unreal it is so nice. I changed tire series to 70's series Motor sounds better at high speed +70 little faster ground speed lower rpm's and now the speedo is 2MPH slow now. Not enough to get any attention from or anyone else. Thank you again for the good deal on the shocks. I will be doing the front forks before riding season is in full swing. :good: travel safe Fred/Jeanne

Got a good deal on a brand new 2020 CVO slip ons. Wife thought new trike was too quiet. Sounds a little better,will know when we can get out for another test ride. Have readjusted shocks again,so we need to ride it. Found my air guage was defective, reading 25 but actual was 37.. talk about a rough ride. 48 here w/ showers or snow next few days .so maybe next week At any rate it will be in Kville mid April.

Got a good deal on a brand new 2020 CVO slip ons. Wife thought new trike was too quiet. Sounds a little better,will know when we can get out for another test ride. Have readjusted shocks again,so we need to ride it. Found my air guage was defective, reading 25 but actual was 37.. talk about a rough ride. 48 here w/ showers or snow next few days .so maybe next week At any rate it will be in Kville mid April.

I'm kind of enjoying the quiteness of the stock mufflers. But as on my 2018 TG I do think the stock muffs have a bit more sound than the stock ones did on my two wheelers from the late 90s and early to mid 00s. But then again it may just be my old tired ears, lol. :laugh:

Interest to know how the CVO mufflers sound. Did you install them yourself? If so did you pull the body?

I'm kind of enjoying the quiteness of the stock mufflers. But as on my 2018 TG I do think the stock muffs have a bit more sound than the stock ones did on my two wheelers from the late 90s and early to mid 00s. But then again it may just be my old tired ears, lol. :laugh:

Interest to know how the CVO mufflers sound. Did you install them yourself? If so did you pull the body?

Well the 16 had a bit more sound because of catless header. I did install them myself. Did not pull the body. what you have to do is take clamp off, take front most bolt out of mounting bracket,then slide muffler back & you have just enough room to remove rear bolt. Reverse to install.

Well the 16 had a bit more sound because of catless header. I did install them myself. Did not pull the body. what you have to do is take clamp off, take front most bolt out of mounting bracket,then slide muffler back & you have just enough room to remove rear bolt. Reverse to install.

icon14.png

Sending to Fred

IMG_1391.JPG This in just about 2 hrs. Can't see in pic but still snowing . Flakes size of a quarter.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roadrunner1

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roadrunner1
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png