New trike owner from Iowa

Apr 22, 2020
Holland
Just joined after purchasing my first trike. 04 Goldwing GL1800 w/ Roadsmith. Sold my Vulcan Nomad to move to the next chapter. Hope to learn from the 'Seniors" here.

I have been in Public Safety sector for over 40 years as a 911 Dispatcher/ Jailer/ EMS & FF. I don't sit still.

Rick

Just joined after purchasing my first trike. 04 Goldwing GL1800 w/ Roadsmith. Sold my Vulcan Nomad to move to the next chapter. Hope to learn from the 'Seniors" here.

I have been in Public Safety sector for over 40 years as a 911 Dispatcher/ Jailer/ EMS & FF. I don't sit still.

Rick

Rick.............Welcome to Trike-Talk.............:wave4:......

Welcome from the Texas Panhandle:D Formally from Estherville, formally from Shenandoah, formally from Cedar Rapids, formally from Olin:) You might say I've been around Iowa:) Enjoy the Trike. Make sure to check out the Honda Shop in Storm Lake. Good People:)

Rick
Welcome to the forum from Western Pennsylvania, I haven't stopped either enjoy life keep moving. :good:Ride safe Fred

PS not Seniors... How about Mature, well how about older LOL.... It's all good....

:welcome: To the Trike Talk Family! FROM SOUTH
attachment.php
Angleton, TX

Howdy Rick!
:wave4:Welcome to the group.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
4spen@Proj2
Back