Norondazuk

Hello All,

Just wanted to say I am glad I found this forum for trikes. I live out in the sticks in Paulden in Northern AZ next to the Prescott National Forest. Most of my ridding is off road or rocky dirt roads and trails. I do ride in Glamis dunes sometimes. I am 76 and my balance is not what it use to be so I built this trike out of an old failed and abandon Norton chopper. Named her Norondazuk from the different bikes she came from. The frame has a pretty out there rake but it works for me building my arm strength. I am looking forward to building a streetable trike in the future from an 2001 Indian Scout Gilroy . Thanks for being here. Fuzz1 Bill

Attachments

• 20230306_135854.jpg
    20230306_135854.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 59
Hello All,

Just wanted to say I am glad I found this forum for trikes. I live out in the sticks in Paulden in Northern AZ next to the Prescott National Forest. Most of my ridding is off road or rocky dirt roads and trails. I do ride in Glamis dunes sometimes. I am 76 and my balance is not what it use to be so I built this trike out of an old failed and abandon Norton chopper. Named her Norondazuk from the different bikes she came from. The frame has a pretty out there rake but it works for me building my arm strength. I am looking forward to building a streetable trike in the future from an 2001 Indian Scout Gilroy . Thanks for being here. Fuzz1 Bill

Hey Bill, Welcome to Trike Talk..đź‘Ť

Back