NORTH East TT RALLY 2017 discussion

That is a good thought.

If I get enough interest fromn the attendees. ( 16 ) we may have enough to place an order. $$$$ is very high when u only get a few made. . I think 16 or 20 is the break point .

2017 Rally Home Arrival

Letty and I arrived home about 3 pm on Monday. The trike made the trip just fine. I would like to thank the group for their support, little or big, while I was dealing with the front end issue. I especially thank Jon who juggled the tickets so the one person there who needed tools, me, got them. Lol.

Letty and I are already looking forward to next year's event.

That was amazing

Who would have thought it was that easy of a fix.. Glad it worked out and you got home safe and sound. With all the excitement. We never did the trophy night. I opened my trailer to pack up to go home and their they were. I'll save them for next year. Talk of a different motel down the road is in the works. If it as nice and cheaper we will switch. Thanks for attending.

Hey Guys,

I just want to give a shoot out to John who put together most of the raffle prizes at his expense and also Matt's Cycle in Coxsackie, NY. Chris the owner donated a $20.00 gift certificate no questions asked. Fortunately he does know me as I had purchased a new Vulcan before we got the trike. Matts is a Honda, Kawasaki, Polaris and Can-Am dealer so for anyone who lives or travels in the Hudson Valley area stop in. Hopefully next year we will see more Can-Am riders with us.

Also Matt's lead tech offered to look at Yogi's trike at the last minute as he didn't want to see anyone stranded.

I am in also. And any date is GREAT for me .

soo looks like we got a rally

9 people 5 trikes so far

who else ? This is not a commitment. No money just a hand shake. But please if your know you can't say so. We will allow for 2 or3 to back out. That has happened every year

9 do I hear a 10 or 11 12

I'm in, room for 1 (one) please, unless anyone wants to share a room, (cheapens the price) Wife can not go (has to work)

Ronnie

I am in also. And any date is GREAT for me .

soo looks like we got a rally

9 people 5 trikes so far

who else ? This is not a commitment. No money just a hand shake. But please if your know you can't say so. We will allow for 2 or3 to back out. That has happened every year

9 do I hear a 10 or 11 12

Count me in, one room only ,

Ronnie

Back