nra

Feb 10, 2018
rush springs,ok usa
well 4 companies that offered discounts for nra members have terminated there ties.the nra did nothing in this shooting.now find out security guard hid for 20 minutes while shooting was going on?????. the companies are First nation bank,lincoln,ne, 3 car rentals Enterprise,Alamo and National.

these companies gave nra members discounts but now have terminated because of shooting.bs

I am not an NRA member but really, who joins any orginaztion just for the perks?

I didn't join the NRA for the "perks" and have been a member all my life. I belong to the NRA to protect our 2nd amendment rights. The point about these companies pulling their "perks" that pisses me off is because it is a left-wing liberal cop out to blame these shootings on the NRA. The NRA are not the ones promoting these idiots to go on shooting rampages. The NRA has a program to help schools become safer places for our kids but I don't hear anyone talking in the media about that!!!

That these now numerous businesses feel they would rather forfeit income from NRA members is truly amazing.

Hopefully it'll end up as a shot in the foot, (pun intended), to their bottom lines, collectively...:mad:

The NRA is a organization to make sure the 2nd amendment does not disappear. When our amendment rights are taken away, then America goes down the tubes. Communism will move in.

The NRA also keeps us informed of what the sneaky political clowns are doing before they try to pass new laws on the right. Safety is #1 to the sane person. Unfortunately there are rotten apples in the pile that males it all look bad.

Without organizations like this , the government will give you a schedule as to how THEY want you to live. If that’s the case than Russia is YOUR place !

This whole situation is a classic case of misplaced blame. The blame here falls on the FBI and the local authorities who failed to take action when they were repeatedly warned about the shooter. Too, the actions, or more so the inaction, of the sheriff deputies is simply deplorable, maybe even criminal. The I fail to understand how the NRA is responsible for the Florida shootings or any other similar event. If the NRA has a failure here it's allowing the AR-15 to continue to be classified as an 'assault weapon', and it is my opinion the CEO seriously mishandled the NRA's response to the event. There are many semi-automatic rifles available with all of the capabilities of the AR 15, the Ruger Mini 14, for example. The AR 15's resemblance to the M16 seems to be a huge factor. Perception is important, and is frequently used to manipulate public opinion.

Must admit that I am a patriot life member of the NRA and will continue my support.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ronjon

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ronjon
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png