Odometer

Welcome Patrick Take it to a dealer and have them read the CPU see if all is correct. The odometer read out comes off the cpu and unless it was changed it should show the vin of the trike and the actual mileage. There might have been a speedo change somewhere along the line. But the cpu should tell the story.

2010 Trike with 3k miles on sounds wrong. When a bike is converted to a trike do they turn back the miles? 2010 with 3k?

Welcome to Trike-Talk......Pat....:clapping:.....No its not uncommon to see a bike/trike with so few miles..My Son bought a Soft Tail [2018] recently with 102 miles on it..

Welcome Patrick Take it to a dealer and have them read the CPU see if all is correct. The odometer read out comes off the cpu and unless it was changed it should show the vin of the trike and the actual mileage. There might have been a speedo change somewhere along the line. But the cpu should tell the story.

Few years ago on one of my 2 wheelers, I had a speedo change. The new speedo showed the original miles as the old one. Everything was done through the factory. Some people "I have a Harley" & they never ride it,but, "they have a Harley"

Patrick, :welcome:to Trike Talk

Did you buy this Trike from a dealer? It is illegal to not disclose the actual miles , that said it is as easy as rolling to your closest dealer to have them scan your ECM with the digital Tech scanner. It will display not only the actual mileage but a ton of other info. It is possible your trike is a low mileage one, tho I would confirm it. Have a look here https://www.flhsmv.gov/safety-cente...d/motor-vehicle-fraud/odometer-fraud-warning/

Reactions: MDO

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Busymo
Back