OH Dear... I'm riding this home on Friday (July 1)

Yes, Michigan is on the list on the return route.

Curious, after all of these miles, what made you decide to move to a trike.

Also, I see you are headed to WI - what about the Michigan area - just across the street from WI. If coming my way, perhaps we can share a meal and even give you and the pup and opportunity to relax just a little here.

All those miles were with the knowledge that at some point, holding up an 850+ pound beast was going to be harder. I am still going to put miles on that dragon (tomorrow to visit family, and I can lane split through holiday traffic). I am really fit for someone in her seventh decade, but the writing is on the wall for my future... so I'm getting ahead of the game.

Besides, if you knew what I DIDN'T pay for this ride, you'd say, "yeah, stupid not to buy it." My riding friend with exactly the same model year trike said that if I wasn't going to get it, she would!

As I am still focused on the route out to the Wisconsin Dells for this Women in the Wind International Summer meeting, I will put a post-it in my. file with your info for the return route and see if it flies. Thank you for the kind offer. I only need space for my tent and electric would be good, but not necessary. I have solar panels and a battery power pack for the laptop and video editing chores.

Hope you post pics of your trip too.

I will start a new playlist with the videos over on YouTube if that GoPro still functions. I have to check the footage from today....

When in western ND, go to Medora and take in the musical. Most enjoyable and I don't care for musicals. Their steak fondue is good also!

OMG, I have a camp site in Medora planned for July 10!! Already reserved!! How serendipitous! Do you have details about the musical and (yum) fondue?

OK, got the Sugar Lady home (yes, I'm calling her "Sugar" since the metalflake looks EXACTLY like sugar!)

Registered after a long buncha waits at the dept of motor madness, and she's OFFICIALLY MINE!!

trike hest.jpg

Heritage Center Bismarck, ND Fort Lincoln State Park south of Mandan, ND

The Heritage Center in Bismarck ND on the state Capitol Grounds is something worth seeing also if you like history. Lots of important things to see and it used to be free.

Fort Lincoln State Park a few miles south of Mandan is interesting also. Lewis and Clark and Custer both spent time there.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvester

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvester
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png