Orange County Choppers Headquarters Facing Foreclosure

Ive talked to Rick Fairless about the reality TV thing and it is very much controlled by the producers for guess what ratings. He said it is kinda a tough spot to be in in some respects but it sure is good for business. I dont think Sr & Jrs animosity is made up, they both have a huge chip on their shoulder and I wish they would work things out. Im inviting them both to participate here so we'll see if they show up.

Wanna bet they don't? :blahblah:

It's a real bore now. When it first started I liked to watch them build bikes and marveled at their talent. As time went I began to see the waste in Sr.s management style and Jr.s transparent character. Not the kind I'd like to have over for supper.

Sr should go back to his basement to build bikes and Jr should go to work for some governmental office where all he has to do is tell others how good he is. No work required.

I like the show till I started building my vw trike, if i beat on my trike like they do it wouldnt ever fit and work right. A good friend of mine here harley man has had to fix two of there bikes, he said big pile of crap. not even grease in wheel bearning or bearnings in the neck.40,000 grand and new clutch in 500 miles lol. And I'm a shade tree builder.

Ive talked to Rick Fairless about the reality TV thing and it is very much controlled by the producers for guess what ratings. He said it is kinda a tough spot to be in in some respects but it sure is good for business. I dont think Sr & Jrs animosity is made up, they both have a huge chip on their shoulder and I wish they would work things out. Im inviting them both to participate here so we'll see if they show up.

Senior doesn't look to good in his eyes and his skin color(where there's no make up). Probably the use of "roids" to pump up have taken a toll! Use of those also result in very aggressive personality changes-maybe it's not an act any more!

Can't wait to go see Rick Fairless with the Texas chapter of TOI in May - we'll ask him his opinion of these clowns, and see what he says. Hope lots of our Texas members will show up and let him know how serious we trikers can be - what fun this is gonna be!!

The latest is Sr. is talking about putting up a building next door to OCC , and move there , some how it's suppost to free him from foreclosure. This show has to be fake , Sr. claims to be a great bussiness man but yet that drunk , crack head , living under a bridge son of his Mikey works for him. Who else in America would hire this bum.

Sr. does look sick , old , he'll some how blame that on his kids though. Mikey looks like dodo also , I wonder when was the last time he washed his hair , next time the show is on take a look at Mikey , he can't use soap either

A lot of people misread the note about OCC. They are by no means broke. It states that Paul Tuttle has substantial assets. His car colllection alone is worth millions and his bike collection is probably worth more. He is not paying the mortgage because he wants the bank to renegotiate the payment. Not dumb on there lawyers part, the building is currently worth 4 million less than it was when the built it. Not a whole lot diferent then the current housing market. JR's 20% still has significant value. Wait and see!

Why would anyone pass judgement on Mikey (or anyone else for that matter) who does not know or has not at least met the person. Much like politics i guess, brainwashed by what the media portrays them as. I have actually met and done business with the Tutles and of the three Mikey came accross as the most personable.

Most of the time that show is pure B.S. not worth watching !!!

I use to really get tied in knots watching the antics going on. Then I finally convinced myself these bikes are something I wanted to watch being built so I had to get past the "B.S."

Now I just ignore the games and watch the builds. :D :D :D

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drew73

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drew73
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png