Ordered a Power vision 3 and a Fuelmoto stainless headpipe

Jack, if your tuner is compatible with my 2015, I would love to take you up on your offer.

Roy 8308576727

It will work on yours, you will have to buy a new license for it

You can send it to Fuel Moto or Kevin @ D K Customs, I originally got it from Kevin when my 2017 Freewheeler was on their Dyno

It is complete with the cables and the mount for the handle bars

I have a Dr appointment today, if you call me @ 904-304-3545 and leave a message I will call you back tonight

You can also find my thread on the Freewheeler forum of my visit to D k Customs

https://www.dkcustomproducts.com/

It will work on yours, you will have to buy a new license for it

You can send it to Fuel Moto or Kevin @ D K Customs, I originally got it from Kevin when my 2017 Freewheeler was on their Dyno

It is complete with the cables and the mount for the handle bars

I have a Dr appointment today, if you call me @ 904-304-3545 and leave a message I will call you back tonight

You can also find my thread on the Freewheeler forum of my visit to D k Customs

https://www.dkcustomproducts.com/

Thank you, that sounds great. I will call you and leave a message.

I received the Power Vision this morning. I ran the cable under the console and clamped the swivel mount on the bars against the clutch master cylinder. Then, I went through the gauge set up. It’s really handy to monitor temps, gear engagement, rpm’s, etc. with just a glance. That’s as far as I will go until I make changes requiring additional tuning. Then I’ll purchase a license for the PV and eliminate the SERT that came with the trike. Thanks again, Jack, for your generosity.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drew73

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drew73
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png