Paint Codes

Jul 22, 2015
Fairfield, CA
I have learned from MotorTrike that US Paint no longer makes paint....probably should change their name! In any event, I have a 2013 orange stallion and need touch-up paint. Has anyone else incurred this issue. MotorTrike no longer has the paint and did not have the code for the burnt orange color. I am hopeful someone else may have the answer to matching the paint!

paint

I have learned from MotorTrike that US Paint no longer makes paint....probably should change their name! In any event, I have a 2013 orange stallion and need touch-up paint. Has anyone else incurred this issue. MotorTrike no longer has the paint and did not have the code for the burnt orange color. I am hopeful someone else may have the answer to matching the paint!

I had the same problem, computer match only get's close no more. I have been thru that with a so called expert painter, with bad results. I found a painter that specializes in motor cycles and he did a perfect match. My Stallion is a 2010, color is candy orange. The painter is l

BIGFATYS

PAINT BY GENE www.paintbygene.com

253-874-5073

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tmorri1
Back