Passed the 500 mile mark

Got the 500 miles under my belt -- or i guess my butt --

What a easy ride it has become - the curves are all but second nature and best of all my bride loves it!!

My downside is getting used to the limited footspace on the Goldwing. I changed out the highway pegs to give me a little more room and am getting more used to the position. The width on the front just makes it more uncomfortble than the narrow harley.... for me.
other than that, I love how easy the ride is -- not sure if it's the Goldwing or the three wheels but it's great

Put me down as a convert.
Rick

Hello Rick, congrats on getting the 500 miles... that is usually when U start feeling a little more relaxed on ur trike. Sometimes it might take longer but not much.. If U want Skuuter and I can come up and band ur feet so they don't get any bigger :AGGHH: and that way U R not as cramped with them on the Goldwing....:laugh:
Hope U get many more fun and happy miles.. Ride safe and enjoy

Got the 500 miles under my belt -- or i guess my butt --

What a easy ride it has become - the curves are all but second nature and best of all my bride loves it!!

My downside is getting used to the limited footspace on the Goldwing. I changed out the highway pegs to give me a little more room and am getting more used to the position. The width on the front just makes it more uncomfortble than the narrow harley.... for me.
other than that, I love how easy the ride is -- not sure if it's the Goldwing or the three wheels but it's great

Put me down as a convert.
Rick

Way to go. We said that you would love it.

Got a start with the first 500 -- now I gotta beat my harley roadking mileage of 42k

"miles to go before I sleep..."

Thanks for the support -- look forward to being a around here and hopin' to meet some of you.

Rick

Back