PeanutButter Festival?

Dec 5, 2008
Alabama
I heard from a friend that there is a Peanut-butter festival somewhere in South Alabama towards the end of October. Anyone ever heard of it? Been to it? Know anything at all about it?

Thinking it's something I might like to ride to but can't find any information.

Thx, Jacque

thumperjlb I have not heard anything about a peanut butter festavial,but there is a peanut festavail in DOTHAN,Al. I do noy know the date but if you google Dothan it should list it.If not PM ZOOK he probably can tell you something about it.RIDE SAFE

Thanks - Maybe I had it wrong, I will Google it. I tried searching the web but I guess "peanutbutter" didn't bring up the Peanut festival. LOL
They should have guessed what I was looking for hehehehehe

thumperjlb I have not heard anything about a peanut butter festavial,but there is a peanut festavail in DOTHAN,Al. I do noy know the date but if you google Dothan it should list it.If not PM ZOOK he probably can tell you something about it.RIDE SAFE

Are you sure the peanut butter festival isn't happening in Hershey, PA? Because that would just be the perfect location for it...just saying.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tmorri1
Back