Pic Heavy Ride Report - MS to Bella Coola & Back 11,000 Miles Heat, Hail & Bears

Sorry for being absent from this thread for the last 10 days. It was quite a load off my mind when I finally got done posting up everything out of my ride journal and going thru the 18,000+ pictures Mary took!

I just needed a break. lol

No doubt, I would like to be back on the road...I could live on the road, but Mary likes her nest, and, while I can do a great deal of my work from the road, I can't do all of it.

After the first of the year we will start thinking about what 2016 holds! :)

Thank you so very much for all the encouraging comments.

It was a fantastic trip and we're glad you enjoyed riding along!

If you have not read our other Ride Reports, here is one where we went to the Arctic Circle and back-

http://www.triketalk.com/forum/threa...Back-Pic-Heavy

Here is a Ride Report of our Fall Colors Trip-

http://www.triketalk.com/forum/threa...2014-Pic-Heavy

Kevin

Hi Kevin,

Probably asking a lot; is there anyway you can post up the route you took on this ride? This w. as definitely some beautiful country that you rode through.

Regards
Nuc

Hi Kevin,

Probably asking a lot; is there anyway you can post up the route you took on this ride? This w. as definitely some beautiful country that you rode through.

Regards
Nuc

In another week or two I am going to try and get a coherent map of our travels reduced to a few jpgs and post them up.

Kevin

Below are 7 maps, showing the route we took over the first 26 days of travel. ThumbUp

Map%201_zpsbba4e6ek.jpg

Map%202_zpsma8brs18.jpg

Map%203_zpsuy1ombmq.jpg

Map%204_zpsljwgdpes.jpg

Map%205_zps1dlu6svz.jpg

Map%206_zpsitchyy9x.jpg

Map%207_zpscqujdjmj.jpg

Kevin

Kevin, I read each of the maps just as I did you journal earlier. What a fantastic trip, I hope to be on a few of the roads you and Mary were on next year.

Again, thanks for all your hard work putting all of this together for us to enjoy. DJ

You always seem to stick to the SE section of BC. If you haven't done it before, you missed a nice highway through the Fraser Canyon. It's straight south from Cache Creek. Almost as impressive as the road from Banff to Jasper. Next time you come to BC don't miss it, you'll be glad you did.

If you rode it in the past, disregard this message, it will self destruct in 3 mins.

You always seem to stick to the SE section of BC. If you haven't done it before, you missed a nice highway through the Fraser Canyon. It's straight south from Cache Creek. Almost as impressive as the road from Banff to Jasper. Next time you come to BC don't miss it, you'll be glad you did.

If you rode it in the past, disregard this message, it will self destruct in 3 mins.

Thank you! :)

In 2013 we took 99 all the way from Cache Creek to Vancouver. Looks like for Fraser Canyon we can turn off the 99 onto the 12. We'll hit that on the next trip up that way. ThumbUp

Kevin

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvester

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvester
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png