Possible New Gathering in AZ

TonkaDriver

450+ Posts
Feb 26, 2018
Bagdad, AZ, USA
I am wondering if there would be interest for a late April gathering in Arizona. I am thinking a good location would be Payson, AZ. I have a few questions.

1. I have looked at a couple of routes of approximately 240 miles for one route and 260 for the other. How many days of planned rides would be good?

2. What would be an acceptable range for room rates?

3. I am looking at Thursday 4/18 arrival and 4/21 departure.

Riding terrain would be mountainous with elevations ranging from 1900 to 8500 feet. As far as possible weather its Arizona so anything is possible but late April is usually pretty nice.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

April

I have to check dates, looks like it may conflict with the Yuma Prison run and/or Laughlin River run.........if NOT, I’d like to make it.

:wave4:

Addendum-Yep that’s the annual Prison Run!

Last edited:
Sounds good to me. I went thru Payson a couple years ago on my way to Taos, New Mexico. I would think that hotel rooms should be about $100 per day max.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkile1
Back