Power Commander for my 2012 HD Trike

Can any one with knowledge help me in determining how a power Commander will help on my 2012 HD Trike. I am looking at putting one on my HOG Trike. :Shrug:

The Power Commander can work, but it also can be a big PIA. I've seen them work well once a good tune is developed, and I've seen folks left on the side of the road when they go belly up. My tuner of choice is the TTS, it'll do way more than the PC and it won't leave you along side the road.

Ive been reading a lot on here bout the TTS, I have a 02 Ultra/MT conversion..
I have a power commander on mine and works great.. question is, since I have an older bike, will the TTS comply with mine.. I cant do all the fancy stuff that can be done with all the new electric that have come out..

Ive been reading a lot on here bout the TTS, I have a 02 Ultra/MT conversion..
I have a power commander on mine and works great.. question is, since I have an older bike, will the TTS comply with mine.. I cant do all the fancy stuff that can be done with all the new electric that have come out..

The TTS will work with yours with the only exception being you don't have O2 sensors so tuning using V-Tune won't work. You would have to either put it on a Dyno or uses other devices to read the AFR. Right now if you have a perfect functioning PC I wouldn't switch for the sake of switching.

My suggestion would be for you to look at/review the Dynojet Power Vision, very user friendly and you do not require the use of a computer to run an Auto Tune session and load the results on the spot.

I have one on my 2013 V-Rod Muscle and my 2013 TriGlide with the 120r crate motor installed. I have both dialed in and running awesome (my opinion!). I am also getting credible fuel mileage.

Good luck with what ever your decision ends up!!

Roger

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvester

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvester
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png