Prayers needed for Al Timm

Lee H. Mann

Gone But Not Forgotten
Many of the TT members from the mid-west are familiar with Al & Jan Timm owners of Timm’s Trikes in St. Charles, Minnesota.

I have stayed in contact with Al about once a month since his retirement in 2015. I spoke with him last Thursday.

Al has been diagnosed with Stage 4 Liver Cancer and started chemotherapy on Monday, no prognosis as of yet. This is his second bout with Cancer in the last 20 years.

I spoke with him again today to ask him how his treatment went and if it was alright to mention his health situation to the TT members.

Al has been a mentor and great friend to myself and others, prayers are needed as well as your good wishes.

Jim, prayers lifted for Al & Jan Timm. Him for healing and her for the peace of mind God's healing hand is on Al.

Keep us updated as you can.

Just said a prayer for Jim and family. Now hoping for a good outcome. If he's beat it once he might be able to beat it again. :pray::pray::pray::biblehold::biblehold::biblehold::crossing::crossing::crossing:

Still say were all born with it , it’s a shame it wakes up when we retire to enjoy life. Just gota keep on fighting :gah:prayer sent :prophet:

Many of the TT members from the mid-west are familiar with Al & Jan Timm owners of Timm’s Trikes in St. Charles, Minnesota.

I have stayed in contact with Al about once a month since his retirement in 2015. I spoke with him last Thursday.

Al has been diagnosed with Stage 4 Liver Cancer and started chemotherapy on Monday, no prognosis as of yet. This is his second bout with Cancer in the last 20 years.

I spoke with him again today to ask him how his treatment went and if it was alright to mention his health situation to the TT members.

Al has been a mentor and great friend to myself and others, prayers are needed as well as your good wishes.

Jim, prayers lifted for Al & Jan Timm. Him for healing and her for the peace of mind God's healing hand is on Al.

Keep us updated as you can.

I spoke with Al Timm on Saturday and he is generally upbeat ... as much as one can be considering. I pray for Al and Jan every day just as they have done for many others, and just as they have done for me.

Back