Question About SUPERTRAPP Exhaust - Soliciting Opinions

Those claws look like lethal weapons! Very cool.

m-a-t--albums-tglidestuff-lift-kit-supertrapp-kerker-muffler-install-picture6188-supertrapp-kerker-yaffe-claws-04.jpg

m-a-t--albums-tglidestuff-lift-kit-supertrapp-kerker-muffler-install-picture6187-supertrapp-kerker-yaffe-claws-03.jpg

Great job Rob! Thanks 10rhrk, means a lot coming from you! I'm glad it turned out well for you. I had faith in you all which gave me faith in myself, but I would be lying if I said I wasn't ready to go and have it done after the first couple attempts of lifting the Trike, but now I have the confidence to do that too Now you see why most of us do our own work. I've dabbled in the past and even had my old 82' XLS apart (frame off restorations) 3 times, but there is a huge difference between a 82' Sporty and 12' Tri-Glide If you don't already have one, buy a service manual. It's fun doing your routine maint. Bro, It's on my X-Mas list!!! But I gotta be good Santa said ;)

I couldn't open the website to see your pics either! I took care of that, check my original and follow up posts, I put them on this website

Thanks again for all your help and words of encouragement. In my mind I can certainly see us makin' our way up those back roads of Tenn. some day!
Rob

Looks good, Rob! Thanks Man! Now all you need is a rear bumper to protect those new claws.ThumbUp I agree, and on my wish list!!! But there is a rumor (that's right, I'm starting it), that something better may be in the works somewhere. And that's all I'm allowed to say at the time.

Thanks,
Rob

Those claws look like lethal weapons! Very cool.

see photos above

HAHAHAHAHAHA! Thanks John, I may have to change my forum name now from M.A.T. (Menage A' Trois) to Dracula (or Dragula)..........

At first I thought they might be too much on a Tri-Glide (considering the ridicules reputation Trikes have). I usually go way over the top on things. But actually, they fit my personality perfectly so I love em'. Wait till I add the rest of the skull and zombie accessories. I plan on helping to change that Tri-Glide stereotype reputation real quick!!!

Rob

Last edited:
Great pictures Rob. You look like a pro! The only difference if you had it done, they would probably have scratched your Bike.

Don't expect those isolator's to stay centered. The bracket slides back and forth as the exhaust system heats and cools. Mines already slid to one end.
Not hurting anything as long as the isolator is long enough as to not fall out of the top strap and cause metal to metal contact.

Again, nice job Rob!!:LooksGreat:

They havenet been centered in all the years I been driving harleys. I know the rubber mounts have changed some over the years. Man them claws look cool but I be afraid of curbs while parking and my shins...LOL or the dog.

LOL...They do have some mean sharp point's sticking out. Do they come with shin guard's???

Great pictures Rob. You look like a pro! Hahahahaha, I don't know about all that, but I am a guy who can figure some things out.... The only difference if you had it done, they would probably have scratched your Bike. Yea, you are probably right about that

Don't expect those isolator's to stay centered. YIKES :AGGHH: The bracket slides back and forth as the exhaust system heats and cools. Mines already slid to one end. Not hurting anything as long as the isolator is long enough as to not fall out of the top strap and cause metal to metal contact. well I would hope the bolt heads would keep that from happening but it probably isn't a bad idea to check once and a while either....

Again, nice job Rob!!:LooksGreat Thank you Sir!:

I tried to make you all proud so as to not be embarrassed if ya' had to tell someone you knew me :wave4: even if I am a little crazy sometimes.......
Rob

They haven't been centered in all the years I been driving Harleys. That's crazy.and I guess since I've never done this kinda job before myself, I never realized they were even there I know the rubber mounts have changed some over the years. Man them claws look cool kinda scary, goes with the color of the Trike doesn't it? but I be afraid of curbs while parking Hahahaha, you were reading my mind about the curbs. They would be destroyed in an instant. and my shins I am real conscious they are there now going in/out of the trunk...LOL or the dog. well, I love animals so I can only say a smart dog would only be bit once LOL

I think I may also add either the Tri-Glide Fascia with Light and Bumper or just the Exhaust Trim kit and Bumper. I need to see both first to make up my mind. I still like the idea of a bumper that wraps out to the rear of the fenders too.

Oh, I know, I could add those old school curb feelers. hehehehehe, now I'm being silly........

Rob

I think I may also add either the Tri-Glide Fascia with Light and Bumper or just the Exhaust Trim kit and Bumper. I need to see both first to make up my mind. I still like the idea of a bumper that wraps out to the rear of the fenders too.

Oh, I know, I could add those old school curb feelers. hehehehehe, now I'm being silly........

Rob
Try Zanoti (spelling) I find they had the best prices on accessories. I bought the bumper and the rear facia. Havent installed the facia yet.because the bumper I think would cover it up to much. what I really like is my bright ass lights. I have seen people behind me at night try to block out the brightness. They are expensive tho..

Try Zanoti (spelling) I find they had the best prices on accessories. I bought the bumper and the rear facia. Havent installed the facia yet.because the bumper I think would cover it up to much. what I really like is my bright ass lights. I have seen people behind me at night try to block out the brightness. They are expensive tho..

Is Zanotti a H-D dealer? What kind of lights did you go with? The H-D replacement LEDs they sell?

Rob

Another good dealer is Lake Shore HD, they discount and have at times been cheaper than Zanotti. lshd1 Home Page
yea they are and chicago harley use to be good but they changed there pricing or discounts. The only thing with Lake shore harley is they are local for me so along with taxes and shipping its not worth it most of the time.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stockville69

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stockville69
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png