Radio, Music or sound of the wind?

What do you listen to when you ride your trike?

• Music

Votes: 184 40.6%
  • Radio

Votes: 88 19.4%
  • GPS

Votes: 5 1.1%
  • Only the wind and traffic!

Votes: 176 38.9%

• Total voters
Susan has been wanting to take a trip to Key West. It looks like our trip to the BCS Bowl will have to wait until next year?

Have about 4 gig on the Zumo and it is all over the place. Everything from Alabama to ZZ Tops. Heck, my wife thought I had totally lost it when Jimmy Duranty come on (Young at Heart). Not sure there is a better time to be had then riding and listening to a great song.

Why can,t I have it all? Turn down the volume and I can hear the music and the traffic, if I want to hear it all...

DEPENDS ON WHAT MY SOUL NEEDS ON ANY GIVEN DAY----THERES DAYS THAT ARE MEDITATION WITH GODS CREATION AND THE SOUND OF THE V's POTATO POTATO
THEN THERE ARE DAYS WHEN THE SIRUS RADIO COMES ON AND BELTS OUT THE BLUES FOR ME

I did listen to some 60s Old Rock about 3 weeks ago for about 30 minutes....still a "Listen to the Engine Music" Guy though....ThumbUp

I've tried several times to listen to music. The longest it has lasted before I turned it off has been 10 minutes. I love the natural sounds that go with riding to much to cover it.

I did listen to some 60s Old Rock about 3 weeks ago for about 30 minutes....still a "Listen to the Engine Music" Guy though....ThumbUp

I did'nt know you could hear the engine on a Honda:Shrug: We make the Honda guys start theirs first and let us know its running, heck even our Suzuki triker makes some noise.:yes: but Honda:Shrug: Although one of the gals riding a yeller one like yours is running straight pipesThumbUp and you can hear hers:wave4: LOL

I did'nt know you could hear the engine on a Honda:Shrug: We make the Honda guys start theirs first and let us know its running, heck even our Suzuki triker makes some noise.:yes: but Honda:Shrug: Although one of the gals riding a yeller one like yours is running straight pipesThumbUp and you can hear hers:wave4: LOL

I pulled the stock baffles out of my VTX--rewrapped with one layer od heavy fiberglass matting followed by spiralling (like a barbar pole) of wood stove door rope------sounds great

In fact, the one time hubby turned the radio on I had him turn it off....I find it an annoying disturbance to the peace of riding. It seems like once the wind starts blowing in your face it blows a good portion of your troubles away!

Yep, that's the way I feel, too.

In fact, when I pull up to a traffic light and someone else has their music blaring away loudly (whether biker or cager), I find it annoying.

Fortunately, being in a rural community, most of the time, I get to enjoy the sun in my face and the wind in what's left of my hair with a minimum of traffic or other noise.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stockville69

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stockville69
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png