RAINEY DAY Thought # 14 ?

rhino 2

100000 + Posts
Gold Member
Oct 15, 2011
Utopia New Jersey USA..
Why is it that when i re-read a post i made earlier sometimes a day or two later i will notice misspellings or a world i left out or added out of context and then it sticks out like the proverbial sore thumb...And this is this is even though i checked over the post before i hit ....''Submit''....

Is this normal or am i unique ??...

Why is it that when i re-read a post i made earlier sometimes a day or two later i will notice misspellings or a world i left out or added out of context and then it sticks out like the proverbial sore thumb...And this is this is even though i checked over the post before i hit ....''Submit''....

You are You are unique. :Santa:

I have never thought you left the world out. And, I don't think don't think you are alone in this word..... Jim

Aoccdring to recheearch at an Elinsh Uinervtisy , It doesn't mittaer in waht oredr the litteers in a word are, The olny inprmoetht tihing is taht the frist and lsat ltter is at the right pciae....To be albe to raed tehm..:xzqxz:....

You know you are unique and in a special group. That is why your parents named you Bob. :)

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
4spen@Proj2
Back